Polyurethane composite duct
Polyurethane duplex colored steel YS-JSG
- Product description: Superior brand polyurethane composite duct
One, product selection key points
1. The main control parameters of youshi polyurethane composite duct are combustion performance, thermal conductivity, in
Superior brand polyurethane composite duct
One, product selection key points
1. The main control parameters of youshi polyurethane composite duct are combustion performance, thermal conductivity, insulation material density, plate thickness, surface material, etc.
2. For the duct of ventilation and air conditioning system, it is advisable to adopt the round or rectangular cross-section with the ratio of long and short sides not greater than 4, and the maximum ratio of long and short sides should not exceed 10.
3. The boundary layer material of the polyurethane foam plastic board composite air duct shall be non-combustible material.
4. The air duct of ventilation and air conditioning system shall be made of non-combustible materials, except for the following circumstances:
A) Refractory materials may be used for the air duct and flexible joint in contact with corrosive media;
B) the gymnasium, exhibition hall, waiting outside the high-rise civil buildings, cars, boats) floor (hall), and other large space buildings, office buildings and c, d, e class workshop in ventilation and air conditioning system, when the air duct according to fire partition Settings and set the smoke fire damper, combustion products can be used to smaller toxicity and smoke density rank of 25 or less difficult material.
5. Corrosive media should not be transported.
6. The manufacturer shall provide the duct resistance coefficient for the calculation of resistance loss.
Ii. Key points of construction and installation
1. The installation of youshi polyurethane composite duct must comply with the following requirements:
A) The splicing of the composite board wind pipe plate shall adopt 45° Angle bonding or "H" shaped reinforcement bar splicing, and the splicing part shall be bonded with adhesive. Adhesive should be non - combustible materials. When the side length of the duct is ≤1600mm, it is advisable to use the 45° Angle groove for direct bonding, and paste aluminum foil tape on both sides of the joint. When the side length is >1600mm, it is advisable to use "H" shaped PVC or aluminum alloy reinforcement strips to splice at the 90° Angle notch.
B) No other pipelines are allowed to cross the duct;
2. If the air duct conveying air temperature is higher than 180℃, protective measures shall be taken according to the design regulations.
3. After the installation of the air duct system, the tightness inspection shall be carried out according to the type of the system, and the leakage air volume shall conform to the provisions of GB50243-2002 Code for Acceptance of Construction Quality of Ventilation and Air Conditioning Engineering.
Polyurethane product parameters
1. Fire rating (GB8624-2006) : Flame retardant B1 level
2. Bulk density 45-60kg/ m3
3. Water absorption rate ≤ 1.5% (V.V)
4. The thermal conductivity of the product is less than 0.021V/M•K at room temperature of 24℃
5. Air leakage: It meets the requirements of Code for Acceptance of Construction Quality of Ventilation and Air Conditioning Engineering
6. Compression strength 10%: 0.2mpa
7. 60-80% reuse rate
8. Temperature resistance: 180-205℃
Life span up to 20 years
Iii. Implementation standards
1. Product standards
Technical Specification for Ventilation Ducts
GB8624 Combustion Performance Grading Method for Building Materials
2. Engineering standards
Gb50016-2006 Fire Protection Code for Building Design
Gb50046-95 Code for Fire Protection design of High-rise Civil Buildings
Gb50019-2003 Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning Design Code
Gb50243-2002 Code for Acceptance of Construction Quality of Ventilation and Air Conditioning Engineering
Iv. Relevant standard atlas
06K131 Air Duct Measuring Holes and Inspection Doors
03K132 Air Duct Support hanger